Friday, October 7, 2011

Most Popular and Fashionable Bridesmaid Dresses in 2011

As we all know, the wedding day is doomed for bride, and the perfect wedding dress is of course for the perfect bride. But for the bridesmaid, the bride’s best sisters and friends, what kind of dresses we wear then can make our bride more beautiful and also make us ourselves elegant, here I will introduce some bridesmaid dresses/gowns for you, hoping it is helpful for you.


1.


Popular and Fashionable Bridesmaid Dresse

Such Inexpensive A-line V-neck Sleeveless Knee Length Tulle Bridesmaid Dresses is so elegant, and I believe when you see it, you will be shocked at your confidence and elegance the dress bring you and make you the outstanding in a party. This full tulle bridesmaid dress is such a fun and flirty one. Being a former dancer myself, it gives off such a dainty ballerina feel to it, and I just love it. I’m even contemplating getting it for rehearsals next summer!


2.

Popular Bridalmaid Dresses




This Bridesmaid Dress (Designer A-line Scoop Sleeveless Knee Length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dresses) is my number three dress as it is so unique. The neck design, the simple belt, and drapped and flowers combine to create a darling dress. Many people consider the bridesmaid dress “urban chic”, especially with this black chiffon black simple chiffon belt, and I definitely agree.


3.

Discount Bridesmaid dresses





Classic Elegant Sheath Bridesmaid Dress/ Strapless Floor Length Satin Wedding Party Dress

Another one of my all time favorite bridesmaid dress is like above which is very affordable.  I pretty much drool when I look at this dress. I love the strapless with a graceful wrinkle dress, but my favorite part is the belt. Also, the loose draping with open back feature is very flirtatious. There are lots colors to choose from too.


4.

Fashionable Bridesmaid Dresses


Elegant A-line V-neck Sleeveless Floor Length Taffeta Bridesmaid Dresses is so elegant for any wedding. I typically stray away from the mermaid, fit-and-flare, and trumpet style designer bridesmaid gowns as I think they are more suited for a bridal gown, but this trumpet gown is so incredibly stunning. From head-to-toe this dress is perfect, and my favorite part is the back. I always enjoy flirty attributes to any dress, and this open back is very flirtatious. Can you imagine shortening this after the wedding and wearing it one more time?  It would be such a sassy little dress; you would wear it over and over again because you wouldn’t be able to get enough of it.


5.


Inexpensive and Elegant Bridesmaid Dresses






This Modern A-line Sweetheart Sleeveless Knee Length Taffeta Bridesmaid Dresses made my list as I think it is sweet meets sassy. The sweetheart neckline is one of the most popular necklines right now, and with a great hemline and asymmetrical draping, you have yourself an amazing little designer bridesmaid dress. I also love how the back comes to a little v-point, so sassy!  Besides this being a very rewearable designer bridesmaid dress, best part about it and this collection is the option of a matching necklace – not all but some have the option. A quick and easy way to pick out your girls’ necklaces, they don’t cost very much and they can wear that all the time.

Well, the bridesmaid dresses are the one I recommend to ensure you would be a best bridesmaid. What are your favorites of my list?  What didn’t you like?  What would you have liked to see here?  I really want to know your point.

No comments:

Post a Comment